General Terms And Conditions
Stevia Germany Shop
(1) The following Terms and Conditions (GTC) govern the contractual relationship between Stevia Germany Shop and consumers and entrepreneurs, the internet offers of the Stevia Germany Shop (hereinafter stated as "buyer"). The GTC concern the use of the website www.stevia-de.com and all to this domain belonging sub domains. Each is relevant at the time of the contract valid relevant version. The contract language is German.
(2) Consumers within the meaning of these GTC are natural persons, who conduct business via the Stevia Germany Shop, without commercial or independent professional activity.
Entrepreneurs within the meaning of these GTC are natural and legal individuals or legal person’s societies, acting in their commercial or independent professional activity with Stevia Germany Shop in a business relationship.
§2 Final Contract
(1) The offers of Stevia Germany shop on the Internet represent a non-binding offer to the buyer to order goods from the Stevia Germany Shop.
(2) By ordering the desired purchase goods on the Internet the buyer will give a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(3) Stevia Germany Shop is entitled to this offer within 1 day and agrees to it by sending an order confirmation. The order confirmation is transmitted by e-mail.
§3 Payment, maturity, default payment
(1) The payment of the goods can be carried out on delivery or prepayment by credit card or debit through invoice. The payment cash on delivery is only for shipping within Germany. We reserve the right, on a case to case basis to accept or exclude certain methods of payment.
(2) For advance payments by the buyer he agrees to immediately pay the purchase price after closing the contract. When paying cash on delivery is committed to the buyer, the purchase price is payable upon delivery of the goods. When paying for sale on invoice by the buyer, the invoice amount is payable within 14 days after receipt of the goods. When paying by direct debit, the debit will take place within a week after contract conclusion. When paying by credit card, the debit will take place after despatch of the goods.
(3) If the buyer is in default of payment, while he has to defend any negligence. He is liable because of the performance for random, except that the damage also occurred would be in a timely performance.
(4) In the event that the buyer is in default of payment, Stevia Germany Shop shall be entitled to charge default interest of 5% above the basic interest rate of the European Central Bank of the purchase price. For legal transactions involving a consumer is not involved, the interest rate is eight percentage points above the base rate.
(5) The assertion of further damage is not excluded.
(1) The delivery of the consignment by buying goods will be send to the delivery address given by the buyer.
(2) The delivery will take place according to the specified packaging and shipping costs. For foreign shipment will be, unless otherwise specified, the price of packaging and shipping separately calculated by weight. If the buyer wishes a special kind of shipment where higher costs occur, he also has to bear the additional costs.
(3) Risk concerning any consignment passes to the buyer the moment the goods are dispatched. Stevia Germany shop is not liable for any loss or deterioration incurred due to accident or force majeure. Stevia Germany shop will not provide any replacement for goods that are lost or damaged in transit. Thus, in order to safeguard his interests, the buyer or consignee must report any loss or damage to the postal authorities, forwarding agents, or railways, within the period stipulated by them.
§5 Retention of title
The goods supplied remain the property of Stevia Germany Shop until the complete
settlement of all principal and subsidiary claims deriving from previous and future deliveries. In the case of resale, the buyer must retain his limited ownership of the goods until his customer has paid for them in full. The buyer hereby assigns all claims arising from the resale of conditional goods to the Stevia Germany shop to secure the latters claim. The buyer is obliged to inform Stevia Germany shop immediately about any transfer of the conditional goods to a third party or claims arising from resale.
The respective price for the purchase of the product is a final price including VAT. The price does not include shipping cost. Wholesale prices are quoted excluding VAT.
(1) Consumer guarantee
Guarantee rights of the Customer require the latter to examine the consignment upon delivery and to notify Stevia Germany shop in writing of any defects without delay, at any rate no later than six month after delivery; Stevia Germany shop must be notified in writing of any hidden defects without delay after they have been discovered. Stevia Germany shop shall remove any defects covered by guarantee at its own option by either removing the defect or providing replacement goods at no cost to the Customer. In the event that Stevia Germany shop seriously and finally refuses to perform the agreement or that the removal of the defect or provision of replacement goods is unsuccessful, or if the Customer cannot reasonably be
expected to accept such action, or if Stevia Germany shop refuses, to take such action on account of unreasonable costs, then the Customer shall be entitled at his own option and in accordance with the legal provisions to either terminate the contract, reduce the purchase price or claim compensation for damages (or, if appropriate, reimbursement of his expenditure). The limitation period for guarantee claims relating to the consignment shall be 2 years from the time of delivery to the Customer. The 1 year limitation period is not valid for claim compensation for damages.
(2) Guarantee to entrepreneurs
a) Is the purchase of Stevia Germany Shop and the buyer, a commercial business, guarantee rights of the buyer require the latter to examine the consignment upon delivery and to notify Stevia Germany shop in writing of any defects without delay, at any rate no later than two weeks after delivery; Stevia Germany shop must be notified in writing of any hidden defects without delay after they have been discovered.
b) Stevia Germany shop shall remove any defects covered by guarantee at its own option by either removing the defect or providing replacement goods at no cost to the Customer. In the event that Stevia Germany shop seriously and finally refuses to perform the agreement or that the removal of the defect or provision of replacement goods is unsuccessful, or if the Customer cannot reasonably be expected to accept such action, or if Stevia Germany shop refuses, to take such action on account of unreasonable costs, then the Customer shall be entitled at his own option and in accordance with the legal provisions to either terminate the contract, reduce the purchase price or claim compensation for damages (or, if appropriate, reimbursement of his expenditure).
c) The limitation period for guarantee claims relating to the consignment
shall be 12 months from the time of delivery to the buyer. This limitation period is not valid for claim compensation for damages.
(3) Returns to Stevia Germany shop for the purpose of the removal of the defect or provision of replacement, Germany Stevia shop can demand by the buyer the return of the defective goods.
(4) Damage caused by improper use or contrary to contract measures at the buyers position on, connection, service or storage, will justify no claim against Germany Stevia shop.
§8 Limitation of Liability
(1) For other than loss of life, body and health damage resulting Stevia Germany shop only to the extent that these damages based on intentional or grossly take-casual act or culpable violation of a fundamental contractual obligation by Stevia Germany shop or its vicarious agents. Is a contractual obligation whose performance the proper implementation of the treaty at all possible and on their compliance with the regular buyers may rely. A further liability for damages is excluded. Claims from a Stevia Germany shop given guarantee for the quality of goods and purchase the product liability law remain unaffected.
(2) Under the current state of technology, it can be not guaranteed that the data over the internet is not error-free and / or available at all times. We are therefore not liable for the availability of our Internet shops.
§9 Applicable law, jurisdiction
(1) Any disputes arising from this relationship are subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. For consumers, this choice of law only in so far as there is not the protection afforded by mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which the consumer has his habitual residence, will be withdrawn. The application of CISG is excluded.
(2) If the buyer is a businessman, legal person of public law or public law has exclusive jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract business headquarters of the Stevia Germany shop. The same applies if the buyer no general jurisdiction in Germany or the usual place of residence or stay at the time of referral is not known.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.